Hey Everyone 🌻
Today I am not posting a product review but just wanted to share with you a makeup look I have done on my very first client.
Please note that I am still learning 🙂
Below you can find what products I have used to create this simple look for a wedding.
- Primer: The Body Shop skin primer (all over the face)
- Concealer: Flormar Camouflage palette (for redness areas) & Essence stay all day (under eye – used as well as a highlight).
- Foundation: Essence stay all day
- Eye Primer: All in one – Instablur
- Contouring: NYX Wonder stick
- Bronzer: Essence sun club
- Powder: NYX finishing powder
- Eye Brow: Flormar eyebrow shadow & Rimmel brow this way (brow styling gel)
- Blusher: WYCON baked blush
- Eye Shadow: The Body shop eye colour matte (used as corrector for the outer part) & MUR Redemption palette iconic 3 (mainly used for the base and inner corner of the eye).
- Highlight/Shimmer: MARY-LOU MANIZER (I used this as well as part of the eyeshadow)
- Mascara: Misslyn XXL
- Lips: PS Lip liner (all over the lips)
- Setting Spray: NYX Dewy finish – Long lasting
In the Photo below you can see all the cosmetics used
Hope you like this LOOK